Friday, June 23, 2006

Visit to Wichita



Jaxon and I went to Wichita this past week to support my friend Gina, after the loss of her Dad. We stayed at her house and saw lots of friends. I got pictures of Alyssa(Laurie's daughter) and Brianna (Jenni's daughter). We also saw my friend Jen's kids, but I didn't get the camera out--bummer, cuz they are super cute too--her two year old son Josh is soooooo adorable--it will be fun to have a toddling little boy!

Here is Jaxon with the shorts Gina and her Mom, Sue, bought him. They are so thoughtful, and gave Jaxon such nice things! Despite the circumstances, we had a nice time. Jaxon has people that love him wherever we go--it is so nice!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those look like golf shorts, brady should like them

Dawn Allenbach said...

I'm glad you got to go to Wichita. I still haven't had a chance to.

Gina said...

No words will ever express how much I appreciate you coming to stay with me. Especially with the new baby. You're always there for me, Odd how well you sleep on sofas :) I hope I'm 1/2 as good a friend to you as you are to me.