Thursday, June 01, 2006

Grandma Judy Coming to Visit!



We got the news today that Grandma Judy is coming back for a visit at the end of the month. We are soooooo happy. She will be here when I go back to work to help Brady take care of Jaxon's needs. What a relief to have her assistance. Knowing she will be here will make it sooo much easier to go in--I know I will still be a blubbering mess, but it will be easier.

Jaxon got weighed today, and is only one ounce less than his birth weight. The ladies at the health department oohed and ahhed over him today when we went to breastfeeding group. They said he looks great and we seem to be on track--YAY!

3 comments:

Dawn Allenbach said...

Yea! Grandma's coming to visit!

Anonymous said...

Jaxon looks so much older than he really is--he always has his eyes open! What job are you going back to? That overnight job? It sounds like you are a very happy mommy and daddy!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Jaxon is already changing. I didn't think he could be cuter . . . I was wrong!
So glad G Judy is coming. I know what that means to you Jennifer. You are a more wonderful mommy that I knew you'd be. It's a joy to listen to you and to read your comments. I look forward to seeing the changes on the site. What an incredible feature in sharing your lives! Love you so much!!