Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Back to Work



I went back to work this weekend, and actually survived. I did my fair share of crying, but learned that it will be okay to leave my baby to work 20 hours a week! Jaxon did pretty good, but he did have a houseful of loved ones to keep him company. As you can see, he got lots of attention and didn't have time to get bored. Jada loves Jaxon and calls herself his "big sister". Tanner isn't impressed with him, but does like playing with his things. I know that will change when Jaxon gets a little older (those two will probably have too much fun). Grandma Judy was great, and helped Brady take care of my little man while I was at work. Brady did a great job, but he was more than a little nervous and grateful to have the expertise of my Mom in the house!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh little mommy!! So glad you made your work debut! You are blessed to have your mommy to attend to the little prince!!
Yeah Gramma Judy!
What wonderful new pictures. Jaxon is growing so fast.
I am anxious to see you all next weekend. I just know Jaxon will love KC. We'll sit out on the deck and look at birds and just chat.
Love you!