Saturday, December 23, 2006

Let the Fun begin!

We are in Wyoming at my parents and are getting VERY excited about Christmas. My sister and her family will be arriving late tonight and I can't wait to get up in the morning to see them! This is my first Christmas as a Mom, and I think it is great!! My Christmas wish for several years was to have a baby, and my wish came true. Jaxon is here! My world is so much brighter with my little Christmas wish! Tomorrow we are going to do some Christmas crafts (Jaxon will have to watch), and Jada & I are also going to read lots of books. We will have Christmas tea and Cookies (Jaxon can even eat a cookie or two) and Santa is coming to bring an early present for Jaxon, Jada & Tanner!! What fun--and every Christmas from here on out will be more exciting than the last! Merry Christmas to all & to all a Good Night!!

No comments: