Monday, December 15, 2008

Bradyn's 1st Birthday Party!

Here's my birthday boy at his party yesterday! He had a great time and got lots of fun toys! He and Jaxon are playing with all the toys today and having a great time.
Here is the snowman cake I baked! I am obviously not a professional, but I was pleased with how it turned out!













Here is Bradyn last year--ohhh, I wish I could relive those moments! Good thing we don't live in the world of Star Trek, because I would spend all my free time in the holodeck reliving special memories with my babies!





2 comments:

Adriane said...

Aww, Happy Birthday Bradyn! Love that stocking pic :)

Sarahlynn said...

That cake is AMAZING! (And the matching sweater is great, too.) How do you get the icing so smooth? And the height! Nice work.