Thursday, January 17, 2008

Jaxon's Surprise!


I bought this Thomas the Tank train set on clearance a while back. I was going to save it for Jaxon's birthday, but decided he deserves it now. He has been having a hard time adjusting to having a new baby around, so I thought we needed something special for him & Mommy to play with. He LOVES Thomas the train, so I thought this was perfect!
When I put Jaxon to bed tonight, he cried until he threw up (2nd night in a row), so I laid with him in my bed, and he couldn't get close enough to me. He kept wrapping his arms around me, while trying to drink his bottle at the same time. I realized then just how much he misses all the one on one time we used to have. It broke my heart. I still try really hard to spend quality time with him, but it just isn't the same!

No comments: