Monday, May 29, 2006

The Three of Us




All of our company has gone and it is the three of us. The house is quiet, and we definitely miss all of the people that we love so much, but we have enjoyed our new little family. Brady and I have been hanging out with Jaxon, watching him sleep, holding him and talking about how incredible he is. Our little one will be one week old tomorrow! I can't believe it--it seems like he just arrived. It has gone so fast! If I had one wish it would be to freeze time for a little while! I value every second, but they fly by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,
He looks like a little doll. I am anxious to hear from Jill how he is doing and all. I am so very happy for you. It does make you realize alot of things about your own mother, doesn't it? It will become more evident everyday that passes too--it kinda explains all the crazy things Mom did. Moms will do anything to keep anything bad from happening to their babies! Seeing your little boy sure makes me wish I had my little boy...but I am so thankful for my girls!

Keep posting those pictures! Hope to see you soon.

Dawn Allenbach said...

Wait til he starts walking!