Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Jaxon's First Pictures

Here they are--Our first pictures of Jaxon! The ultrasound confirmed that he is indeed a boy. We have pictures to prove it! It was so exciting to see him moving around, sucking his thumb and even peeing! We have been showing off his video to all who will watch! He will be here in 3 months and Brady and I are excitedly preparing for his arrival. Brady has been working on the nursery, and I have been working to stock it with all the necessities . . . cute decorations, lots of adorable clothes, and Jaxon's personal library (you can never have too many books)! I think he looks like Brady . . . let me know what you think! Enjoy the pics!

7 comments:

Gina said...

How very exciting. This will be a great way for everyone to keep up to date. I think Jaxson looks like you & Brady.

Zach's Place said...

Jaxon looks like Jaxon! And he is going to absolutely love his Dena!!

Dawn Allenbach said...

Hey Jen -- it's Dawn. We SOOOO need to catch up. I didn't know you were married OR pregnant. I'll hit up Gina for your email and phone number.

Dawn Allenbach said...

Oh, and by the way:

1. Congratulations on all of it! I look forward to more updates.

2. No, you can never have too many books.

Anonymous said...

I am interested in more than photos. The ARE neat. I've never seen anything like it.
Grandpa Gene

Anonymous said...

I am Jaxon's GRANDmother and I can hardly wait for him to make his appearance and hold him.
Grandma Judy

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about Jaxon today and the wonderful love he will be born into. For over 30 years I have seen how his mommy loves little ones and now to have one of her very own! And this daddy-to-be! I expect he will be brought to a puddle by such a wee one! What a wonderful environment; ponies, tractors, kitties, cousins and dirt. Just what makes little boys happy! We just can't wait for Jaxon's arrival.
With love from "G-2"